:::: MENU ::::
  • 2:34 PM
Its been talked about for so long of the release of Soulja's follow-up "Street Credibility: The Second Coming" album, but once again, its been pushed back due to production issues. In the placement of the album, a long awaited mixtape collaboration between Soulja and Florida rapper H.B. will be released. Entitled "I-10 to 985" around the same time frame, that the album was to be released.

Soulja, and H.B have been collaborative before with the track "Fed Up" featuring Amoure, they plan to keep the fire burning with this mixtape, what it may lead into, no one knows until the release of the mixtape. Soulja already announced that H.B is featured on a remake of the street anthem "Everywhere" track. Which has 2 counterpart remixes out already.

When "Street Crediblity: The Second Coming" will be released, that information has been yet to be announced. When asked about it Soulja released this statement "I'm real disappointed that I couldn't release the album on time yet again, disappointing to myself, and I know to my fans, but I want the project to be perfect, and that it will be when it is released."

Let's hope Soulja can get it together, and release his album, but the people will look forward to this mixtape from him, and H.B, and whatever may come out in the future for them.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone