:::: MENU ::::
  • 6:04 PM
A couple weeks ago. SDIMG rapper, producer, and CEO Soulja Corleone dropped some unfinished tracks that were to be on his upcoming album entitled "Redemption" which is now being revamped.

A couple days ago those tracks was re-released as the " The Decoded Files" on Soulja Corleone's Youtube channel. Its a 7 min contentious track of the 5 songs that was released prior.

Soulja spoke on the new track, and its reason for being saying "It was something I should have did from the start, but I just wanted to get the music out to the people, and let them know I was working on "Redemption" and that I had the music for it. And, what I did have was some great songs, and concept. But, the main reason why they were unfinished was because I was no longer in those phases of my life, and of course the computer failure that I always experience when working on a large project such as albums, or mixtapes that mean alot to me as a artist."



He followed up by saying "I have some more music that I may put out as "The Decoded Files 2" just to tide over the people until "Redemption" is ready. So, they could say I was present in 2014."

With the recent release of the long awaited collaboration "Blood Brothers" mixtape with CASH. Soulja said he is going to take a rest, and let "Blood Brothers" do its thing. But, as far as a full length project from him, he isn't looking to drop anything this year.

Check out the "The Decoded Files" below, and be on the look out for "The Decoded Files 2" soon.

PREVIOUS POST: http://www.souljacorleone.com/2014/05/soulja-corleone-speaks-on-content-of.html



A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone