:::: MENU ::::
  • 5:00 PM


Just yesterday via twitter Soulja posted that he has started work on the anticipated "Street Creditability: The Second Coming" album. The tweet read "Just finished up a track for the upcoming album, my homie J. Cole laced me with gas, I brought the fire." Moments after that tweet hit the time-lines of many followers, Soulja then tweeted "I might not make the October 26 release date or I just might lol, with me you never know, but it really depends on the production, I have the material."



Let's hope Soulja isn't egging on his awaiting fans for this upcoming album that will be put through his newly acquired Island Def Jam distribution deal. But, at the moment we're sure that the album is the last thing on Soulja's mind while working on the upcoming collaboration mixtape with HB, and possibly a clash of labels mixtape with HB's label CFB.

Weather he is ready or not, Soulja will continue to give the people something to listen to, releasing mutiple version of songs, with different artist, Soulja will be playing in the MP3 players, and iPods of awaiting fans.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone