:::: MENU ::::
  • 3:33 PM
If you haven't heard of D. Prodigy by now, then you missed out on "Music. Pain." from Soulja Corleone. D. Prodigy was featured on the "Now or Never" single from the album. And, it seems to be that they worked more on songs than this one track. Soulja spoke on working with D. Prodigy in his interviews before the drop of his album. And, also said that there was a mixtape in the works.

It seems as that was true, but the idea of a full mixtape was short lived. Soulja spoke on the situation. He says "I wanted to work on a full mixtape with my little cousin (D. Prodigy). I wanted him to experience the fulfillment of working on a project as I do when I work on one. But, when dealing with other people. You have to work on their time, and I guess the project couldn't get enough of his time. Although we have a few songs together. I debated on weather I should put them out. I finally came to that conclusion that I was with the few songs we did together."

He continues by saying "I want the world to hear what I heard from my little cousin (D. Prodigy). He still has a long way to go, but if he continued to work at his craft, he could have the possibility to be better than me. And, what we do have is enough proof to show."

The mixtape of D. Prodigy and Soulja Corleone is called "The Compilation (Introduction of D. Prodigy)" and will be dropping June 19th.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone