:::: MENU ::::
  • 3:21 PM
It is soon to be almost a year since Soulja released "Who Is Mildley Woods?" mixtape, and in the middle of 2012 soon after releasing his album, he has re-release the mixtape. The reason being? That's something you have to ask Soulja. In a brief interview Soulja spoke on the re-releasing of his previous projects. He says "Every artist looks back on their previous projects for inspiration for their new projects. And, "Who is Mildley Woods?" mixtape was one of my most favorite mixtapes I had done myself."

He continued by saying "Its tough that people couldn't get "Who Is Mildley Woods?" mixtape. Because the site that hosted the mixtape was shut down. So, I took it upon myself to re-upload both "Who Is Mildley Woods?" original, and the Chopped and Screwed version. I may re-upload another mixtape, or so that was great to me, but some others. I'm just not worried about."

So, there it is. If you wanted to check out "Who is Mildley Woods?" mixtape. Check the links below.
Original: http://vibedeck.com/souljacorleone/who-is-mildley-woods
Chopped and Screwed: http://vibedeck.com/souljacorleone/dj-marksman-presents-who-is-mildley-woods-chopped-screwed
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone