:::: MENU ::::
  • 4:23 AM
How many people remember that Soulja is also a DJ, and one of many Chopped, and Screwed DJs. So, it was only right that "Who is Mildley Woods?" drops as an Chopped and Screwed mixtape. But, instead of doing it himself. Soulja called on someone who he looks up to as a DJ, and an Chopped and Screwed DJ. Someone who he dubbed as his big brother, and that would be the one, and only DJ Marksman.

Soulja commented on how privileged he felt. "People think that I exaggerate when I say that it makes me feel as a better artist to have my music done by someone who takes as much pride in their craft as I do in mines. Marksman has been one of the few I look to as a mentor, someone who I attempt to follow after when it comes to my DJing. I call him my big brother cause that's all he's ever been to me, and still for him to touch some of my work is like having DJ Screw make a Screw tape out of my songs. That's how it feels for me."

DJ Marksman did announce via Twitter that "Who is Mildley Woods (Chopped & Screwed)" is finished, and a little something will be put out to the people who wait for it. So, screw heads get your double cup, and prepare to pour up."
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone