:::: MENU ::::
  • 4:35 PM
Soulja Corleone recently released a super track entitled "The Decoded Files" a few days ago. And, now he just annouced via Twitter that he will be releasing the first half of "The Decoded Files 2."

 Soulja explained a little behind the now "Decoded Files" movement. He says "The Decoded Files" are going to be songs that I've recorded that are unfinished, and I find that the songs that will be in this series is songs that describe me personally through my artistry."

He continued by saying "I always tried to explain to people that the music I create is my outlet. I put my feeling, and my life in the music. Now, the "Decoded Files" series is strictly dedicated to showing people these songs I release may be entitled differently, but my message is all the same in them."

The first half of the "The Decoded Files 2" will be uploaded soon to Youtube as Soulja announced in his tweet. 

A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone