:::: MENU ::::
  • 1:17 PM
Its days away from the release of Soulja's next mixtape "Never Given Sunday" but the young artist is at work, and highly dedicated to the project. Soulja said "I've been putting in some hours on this mixtape, and I'm way ahead of schedule still, there is about 12 completed verses done already, but I still have plenty to go. As of right now I'm waiting on some verses, and hooks to come back from artist I'm collaborating with on this project. But, while they're doing that I'm still recording."

Soulja has already lined up many collaborations for this mixtape like Carolina's own Will Boy, C. Smif, and Jay Notez. While bring on SDIMG's favorites Cash, L3GEND, and Hollywood. But, there will be more to come as far as features on this mixtape. Soulja is highly focus on making one of the best collaborative solo mixtapes of his career.

The wait is on for "Never Given Sunday" which drops on Dec 25. But, more or less the listeners is waiting on a single to drop from the mixtape. Everyone is waiting, and Soulja will deliever.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone