:::: MENU ::::
  • 11:06 PM
As 2011 comes into its final months. Soulja has been hard at work coming off the release of his recent mixtape "Undisputed" which dropped on the 5th of November. And, he has already set his sights on his year ender project which is entitled "Never Given Sunday" that has a release date already.

Soulja has been constantly updating his Twitter, and Facebook about the work on the mixtape. And, his creative juices has been pouring out. Soulja said "My start for 2011 didn't go as planned, so I'm hoping to end my year on a high note. And, I've had this project in mind for a while since the recording of "Who is Mildley Woods? back in June, or July of the year. And, now is the time where I make the idea a reality."

It seems Soulja's determination will bring a great product to end the year with for himself, and the SDIMG label. Although he did say this "2011 has been a good/bad year for me, so I won't start anything during the early months of 2012, but if by the power of the most high, I will try to start dropping mid-2012."

"Never Given Sunday" drops on December 25, and other information about the mixtape is hidden under wraps for only Soulja, and those included in the project to know.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone