:::: MENU ::::
  • 10:27 PM
Its been a while since Soulja collaborated with UK artist Adam Lobb, who also goes by the name Treneere. Last time Soulja and Adam collaborated was on a track called "Do a Driveby" which was about a year, and a half ago.

Soulja said "I was going to reach out to Adam to feature on my new mixtape, and just as anyone who is willing to work on my project, I asked him if he need a feature, he threw me a track, and I did it about 30 mins of recieving it, he threw me two more, and I dropped them in about a hour. I'm happy with the outcome of each verse, and the songs completely. Adam is a cool artist to work with, he always has great beat selections, and that's why I like working with him."

You can check out two of the 3 songs Soulja featured on Adam Lobb's "Unfinished Business" mixtape below.

Adam Lobb Ft. Soulja Corleone - That Tree by Soulja Corleone

Adam Lobb Ft. Soulja Corleone - Nothing to Lose by Soulja Corleone
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone