:::: MENU ::::
  • 10:24 PM
Its been a odd start for Soulja since the new year came in, and he hasn't really released any music. But, a reason was found out why there haven't been. Soulja has been working with L3GEND on releasing his new "Robbie Blunts' 24 Hour Kush Diet" project. And, focusing on finish up the 2011 YBG project.

Soulja says "I'm happy to have L3GEND back working, and his mixtape has been on hold for the longest, about as long as the YBG project. So, when he did get some kind of stability to get back on his feet. We all chipped in, and helped to push this project along. With L3GEND being gone that is what really delayed the YBG mixtape in the first place. But, we're all working on getting that back on track, and having that out very soon."

We asked Soulja what is his status on releasing something, he says "To be honest I'm not even looking to releasing something solo, as I said in 2011. I was going to focus on the label, and getting everyone back up to speed. Last year I think I did enough with the three mixtapes I put out, and so did Cash. So, 2012 is really about L3GEND, and Rocky. On top of that I just found out that 7-Digitz is making his return, and I'm really going to work close with him on his projects."

L3GEND's mixtape has no release date, but it sometime soon. Keep your ears open for "Robbie Blunts' 24 Hour Kush Diet" and the YBG mixtape.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone