:::: MENU ::::
  • 9:42 AM
   Soulja Corleone recently cleared up any misconception that may have come from his Twitter accounts. Saying that its part of his new upcoming project, and its not as serious a people think it is.

   Now, Soulja Corleone gives more insight into his thought process on this new project, and more. For those who know Soulja Corleone's music. It comes from a real places, and moments in his life. And, documenting in his music. Many situations are reflected in array of songs. Ranging from depressing, and suicidal to uplifting, and riding music.

   Soulja Corleone has always shown himself through his music. As himself, but this is what he says about this new project.

It was always something that I wanted to explore, but I felt like the music I was putting out was put into a box. I'm a Southern artist. So, the only music I'm supposed to make is Southern Rap. That's a personal feeling not fact. But, even though I've spread out into recording songs with a East Coast vibe, music that was emotional, music that you could get high to. I felt at my core. I was just a Southern Rapper. And, its not that I hate that. I embrace my culture, and hertiage at every chance I can get. Because it made me who I am musically. Its my influences of Scarface of the Geto Boys, 8Ball & MJG, UGK, and many more. That cultivated my style. The way I can talk about a car, or just talk about riding around in my music. It all came from what I heard from them. Before I ever listened to Nas, Wu-Tang Clan, Gang Starr, and DMX. 
So, for me to go out and experiment in waters I've never tread before. Its like there is no right direction. Just start walking. But, I pre-planned alot of this idea. How the music, and the story goes together. How the music comes from a real place, but its personified in a fictional manner. It was my love for that relatable fiction that I saw in something as foreign as animes that inspired the entire motif of what I'm making. And, I'm enjoying every moment of it. Taking songs I wrote some years ago, re-writing them, and re-designing them for this sound I'm trying to create, and making them a little more relevant than they original was, but not missing their intented purpose. I know personally not everybody would like what I'm creating, and what I'm doing. But, at the end of the day. I can atleast say that I brought my idea to life. Its not for everyone to accept.

   It seems as if Soulja is really into this project. And, it means a lot to him as he goes through the process of creating it. He's excited about it, and hopefully those who give it a listen becomes as excited for "Avengeful Heart" and what else comes with the project.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone