:::: MENU ::::
  • 1:38 AM
Soulja Corleone spoke about his new album some months ago. Then, said that the album would be push back due to complications. Although he did release some unfinished music from the album as "The Decoded Files" track.

But, as some wished the album would be ready in the following months of 2014. Soulja Corleone has confirmed the album will not be ready for this year. And, has set the release for some time in 2015.



He says "I have a lot of material written. A lot of ideas of where I want to take this album. But, the only setback is production. I didn't want to do this album as I did my previous. And, self produce all the tracks. I wanted to open my production up to new producers that may have caputed the vision of how I wanted this album to sound. And, waiting on a producer to come up with what you want is a wait within itself. Which held off the recording of this album. For me that's no problem. For the people waiting on it. It maybe one. But, I promise its going to be worth it."

Soulja Corleone did drop some music this year with the collaborating "Blood Brothers" mixtape with label artist CA$H. Where he showed that he hasn't missed a step in his writing, or recording. And, have keep some listeners satisfied by dropping a random track here, and there throughout the year.

But, as for a full length solo project. Soulja has come upon the short in. Maybe in 2015 he will be on top of his game, and give the people the Soulja Corleone that people have grown to know, and love with his truthful lyrics. But, as 2014 comes to a close. The people can only listen to his previous projects to get that feeling.

A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone