:::: MENU ::::
  • 11:21 PM

   Out of the blue... Soulja Corleone drops a new track. The new track is entitled "Truth" and its on Soulja's SoundCloud page.

   A while ago Soulja Corleone did break his silence with a Facebook page update saying "If your waiting for a return to the game, that could be plausible." Is this what Soulja Corleone meant in that post with the release of this new track.

   As of now its been a while that Soulja Corleone has been under the radar staying quiet on social media. Could he be breaking his retirement for another run? The question is still unanswered. Although in the track. That is down below for listening. Soulja did speak on alot of things concern his music; as always he speaks about his personal problems, but the most notable line that sticks out are.

   Stating "How many said that I wouldn't get signed, when they said it, wasn't my time, but when it was, I surely declined, respect my morals, respect my mind." Followed by "I speak my life, I speak my pain, I did it all, still remained the same, I watched so many try, but yet they changed, but they the ones who said that I changed." 
   It seems that Soulja Corleone is still speaking on his reason for declining deal offers some years ago, and staying an independent artist. The song is put together well with Soulja showing no signs of weakness in his flow on a smooth beat, along with a interview sample from Tupac Shakur.

However, you look at it. Its still great that Soulja Corleone decided to stepped back into the light if only for a minute. Maybe this is the beginning of more tracks to come with for the future.


A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone