:::: MENU ::::
  • 10:22 PM
   Soulja Corleone released his new project on to the web today. Hitting social media with it hours before its intended release time.

   On his Facebook page; he placed the SoundCloud link to the mixtape with a status saying "Before the 13th hour. #‎HeHasRizen‬ now on SoundCloud for your consumption.. This is just the beginning.. In due time for the rest."


   Does that mean there is more new music to come from Soulja Corleone? We think he answered that on his Twitter. With the status "I've only begun.. 3Peat action." Among that tweet he posted a few others... Like "My big dog @cfb954 told me it was time. And, took the lock off my cage." Another may have given a more in depth into the mind of Soulja Corleone right now. With his posting "I did it for me. Not for any of y'all. For me."

  It seemed Soulja is revved up to drop new music, and come back to the game. But, how long will this last? No one knows with Soulja Corleone. He does has a streak of constancy, then he fades away to come back. Lets hope he stays around a while.

   If you are not following Soulja Corleone on any of his social media outlets. "He Has Rizen" is below to stream, and download.


A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone