:::: MENU ::::
  • 12:48 AM
   After some days of very off the wall tweets from his Twitter account. Soulja Corleone is ready to clear up any misconception that any may have about what its going on.

   He says "I know that some may be freaked out by whats coming from my Twitter account. I swear. It is not what it may seem. My account hasn't been hacked. I'm fully aware of what is going on. But, it is all part of a grand scheme of things. I been had this idea that came to me inspired by animes that I've watched. I'm a avid anime fan. And, there are two animes that spawned this idea I had. "Tokyo Ghoul" and "Blood+" inspired me to come up with a mixture of the two. Musically, and in story form. I've sat on this idea for over a year, or more. Not knowing how to present this to people. So, I left it alone."

   He continues by saying "But, even though I'm still not sure of the direction I want to go with this musically. I know the story I have. The story I want to tell in the music. The story I'm telling through my Twitter account as He who is: Thirteen. Who is a character; but he is me. And, I've been him for along time even as Soulja Corleone. I've released music that should have been He who is: Thirteen. But, I've chose to put "Avengeful Heart" in He who is: Thirteen's name. He's a persona. And, he has a story. Just as Mildley Woods is a persona, a part of me. That I gave an identity to as a main focus; instead of just being one of the many parts of me. I can't truly describe without giving to much away. But, be entertained at the least. I've come to terms that what I'm doing isn't for everyone. Just as I'm sure the music isn't either."

   Then, he says "I'm just doing what feels good at the moment, experimenting as I've done in the past. Trying to find He who is: Thirteen's voice as I did for Mildley Woods, and as I've done for myself. The songs I've written are fairly old, but I finally have something; so I can put them into use. In the use of how they was intended. And, as far as the music goes its still a developing thing. My inspiration for it changes day to day, as I become influenced by something that I feel should be the direction I should be going. What the finish product is going to be? Even I have to wait until its all done."

   Soulja Corleone also did mention that his project "Avengeful Heart" is not conflicting with the collaboration project he has with Will Boy. He assured that its still in the works, and making progress. And, that it should be coming out soon. Although he didn't disclose when this new project "Avengeful Heart" will be released. It seems as if Soulja will detail it more as that progress also.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone