:::: MENU ::::
  • 11:09 AM
   Soulja Corleone has been a busy person as of recently. Making a full comeback to music. Starting off with his collaboration project with Will Boy & DJ Marksman.

   Not, soon after announcing that project. He also announced he was in the midst of working on another long await project of his own desire.
As for now both projects are still being worked on, but Soulja Corleone recently opened up about one of the projects, and how it came to be.

   That project was "Avengeful Heart" that Soulja Corleone spoke on. To read that article click here. But, as Soulja Corleone said in that interview. There was more to the project than just music. There is also a literary part of the project. But, what stopped Soulja Corleone from working on the project years ago. When he thought it up was mainly the musical side of it. Soulja said that he didn't know how to create the sound he wanted for the project, and felt the idea he was going for was a little to out there for people at the time of its conception.

  But, now Soulja Corleone has recently spoke on the music of the project, and what inspired him to go with the style he did. He  says "Music today... is way more accepting of artist genre hopping. That was something I was afraid of back in the day honestly. But, you get to a point when you just don't care. Its my music, its my musical vision. So, you want to create what you want to create. Because it makes you feel good about it. That's all I ever cared about in my music. How it made me feel after I've recorded, and put my feelings in a song. It was always that therapeutic experience that kept me making music. And, its partly why I never signed a deal with any label. I didn't want to feel the pressure of creating something that I didn't want to."

He continues by saying "I've watched how music evolved, the sound evolved. And, its like I was able to pick from here, and there to come up with a sound that fit the idea of what I wanted for the project. From there I was able to design the vocal setup to mimic what I heard, and worked myself into the idea of I was envisioning in the first place. So, far its worked to how I saw from the beginning. I honestly think it was a good time for me to work on it now. Since I can gain so much new inspiration from music coming out, that pretty much carry the style I dreamed of some years ago."

Soulja Corleone kind hinted off record that the project is partly done to where he wanted it, and half of the writing is done too. He was just wondering what to release first. The story, the music, or release the two projects side by side. He also said that he's working on another project outside of "Avengeful Heart" and "Southern Soul and Dope Cuts"with Will Boy. That will be possibly bigger than both. But, for now its only in the idea stages. Yet, it won't be release until closer to the end of the year.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone