:::: MENU ::::
  • 5:46 PM

Early Friday morning Soulja dropped a seem to be diss song towards someone. No names was mentioned, but it seems as someone has made the calm Soulja hostile. Soulja simply said these few words on his facebook page "I hear, and see everything people say. I just never say nothing, but when I speak, I'm suppose to be heard. I'm never gonna gas myself up to be something I'm not. And, hate from people I'm well aware of. So I can handle it."

The track is called "Over Ambitious" or "Ambition" which ever you prefer. What is distinct about this track is Soulja's use of terms in lines like "You ain't 50, I ain't Rule. But, I'll clap back for real" it seems like its really drastic. To hear more of the track check below. In time we'll find out who the track is geared towards.

(Click to Listen)
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone