:::: MENU ::::
  • 1:37 AM
Lately Soulja has been on a recording spree, for his upcoming mixtape "Intermission" which is due sometimes this month. But, in the middle of Soulja's inspirational spree. Someone must have said something about him to respond with this track "I Know"which Soulja said via his facebook "I love when I get motivation, from other rappers." He then said to former artist Seiko La'Rue "I tried to keep my peace, and cool. And, I been good so far, but good things are meant to be broken."

It seems as if Soulja is finishing off a situation he had when he released "Over Ambition" a while back. But, when Soulja was asked about "Over Ambition" and "Take Aim" as if those tracks was directed towards someone Soulja responded "Over Ambition is just a response to someone who will remain nameless, and Take Aim was just a hook I came up with for the beat. It wasn't suppose to be gear towards anyone. Sometimes myself as artist do become one of those violent ones, but at all times I try to make Hip-Hop. I don't have time for beef, music isn't about dissing another artist."

While in the wake of it all. It seems as if Soulja wants the last words. So check out the teaser of "I Know" and the full verse with download below.




(Click to Download)
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone