:::: MENU ::::
  • 1:33 AM

Soulja has always been known to consecutively release music. That was shown is in 2008 and 2009 season, but in 2010. Soulja hit a snag with losing some members of the label, engaging in beef, and many other things. But, even though it all. He still released 3 mixtapes for the fans, and listeners.

And, now in 2011 Soulja says "I'm ready for everything this year. I counted up my losses in 2010, and I'm going to flip those into wins this year. I have the first 4 months of 2011 lined up with projects already. And, I'm just gonna push forward from where I left off in 2010. I have So Focused Music Group, and BlacDreams backing me up along with my own label. Also, FiendHYPE is on board for this season. Its like finally everything has come into prospective which I've been trying to see since 08, and the hard work of paving the road is making this year seem smoother."

Soulja also spoke on his projects in 2011. He says "I'm starting the year off with "Intermission" which is a follow up to "From Me to You" mixtape which is also a mixtape before the mixtape. I know hard to say, but it makes all sense in my head. But, after "Intermission" comes "Elevation" and following that comes the EP "Zero Boundaries" which is gonna be epic in my opinion."

The "Intermission" mixtape finally has a release date. It was announced via Soulja's facebook page. And, that date is Jan. 14, 2011. The mixtape "Elevation" will drop Feb. 25, 2011. And, finally the "Zero Boundaires" EP drops March 18, 2011.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone