:::: MENU ::::
  • 4:32 AM
The anticipated EP from Soulja "Zero Boundaries" has been put on hold. Due to some issues with the collaborating label. Although there is no problem on Soulja's part. He said that he is still recording for the album. And, will continue to release the following mixtape that was suppose to be released before the EP. But, he did have some choice words to say about the EP.

Soulja says "I was looking forward to this EP, maybe a bit more than the fans was, but I will continue to move forward. I wish I knew of the situation before hand before going into this project. But, nothing will stop me from putting this out. "Elevation" will drop as planned. And, I will try to close the gap of the EP being pushed back with another mixtape."

Soulja just released his first mixtape of 2011 "Intermission" which is available now for download. A track has already been released for the upcoming mixtape "Elevation" which will be released soon. Seems like nothing can knock Soulja off his ethic in 2011. As this story progress, updates will be released.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone