:::: MENU ::::
  • 4:15 PM

As everyone welcomed in the new year of 2011, somewhere in New Orleans. Soulja was plotting on his next move. And, his next move is the "Intermission" mixtape. Which is a mixtape before the mixtape. In the words of Soulja. So has it "Intermission" will finish off from where Soulja's last mixtape "From Me to You" left off. Adding a few more upcoming tracks from a future project which is kind of kept under wraps. Soulja had a few words to say about the mixtape, and the theme behind it.

He says "By this time in my career, I just don't put music out to stay relevant like many do. I put music out cause I feel as if people need to hear something from me. 2010 was a okay year, but since November. I've been plotting my next move, I have to go up and beyond to break out the boundaries set before me. Each project that comes out, is just a step forward to doing that."

There has been no release date for the "Intermission" mixtape, but its coverwork as been released. Check it out above. Stay posted for updates, as it all progress for Soulja, and SDIMG in 2011.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone