:::: MENU ::::
  • 5:47 PM
After the release of his recent mixtape "To Be Continued.." Soulja said it would be the last of half recorded mixtapes. And, it seems he is going to follow through with his new "Who Is Mildley Woods?" mixtape. Soulja said "The mixtape is somewhat underway I'm getting together the outline of where I want to go with it, but I'm going to start pushing it after the mixtape with YBG (Young, Blessed, and Gifted) is out."

The main question to ask to Soulja is "Who Is Mildley Woods? And, why name the mixtape this?" Soulja responded with "Mildley is my alter ego. He is more of the actual person I am. A free spirit, and easy going. Mildley has been around for a while. He just has a name now. Mildley Woods is my smokers name given to me by some of my homies. Mildley is for Black, and Milds, and Woods is for Wood Tipped. So, I thought what better to do than name a mixtape after my alter ego, and let people find out who he is."

With the beginning of this project we're expecting to hear a different type of music, but Soulja has already said that "Sunday Brunch" will be on "Who Is Mildley Woods?" mixtape for the reason that song was a Mildley Woods inspired track. When the mixtape will drop no one knows, but knowing Soulja its sometime soon.

So stay tune for more updates, music, and more about Mildley.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone