:::: MENU ::::
  • 5:18 AM
As 2011 almost comes to a close it has been a busy year for this independent artist we know as Soulja Corleone. We have watch his evolution year to year musically, and as a person. He has spoken freely about what his words mean in his music, and what it means to him, and these are his final words for the year 2011.

Soulja sat down with the SDIMG team, and spoke openly about this year, he says "Honestly, I can't wait for this year to be over, it has been maybe my worst/best years yet. To be real musically my best. I've written some of my best yet in this year, but mentally, and emotionally its taken its toll on me."

When asked what he meant by that statement Soulja says "I've been through some sh*t this year, its like I can't win for losing. I do good on one hand, and just fall off on the other. But, at the end of the day I continue to hold my head up. That's all I can do, that's all I ever done."

Soulja then went into speaking about the mixtapes he dropped this year, and what has become his new bar to reach in the next year. "I honestly don't know yet. "Who is Mildley Woods" is a hard mixtape to touch the music was just right, and it fit the summer, but I think "Never Given Sunday" is going to hold a spot in my personal collection. I spoke alot of truth on that mixtape, and "Undisputed" it wasn't something I just through together like I did with Mildley. Those two mixtapes was my soul just escaping, my pain, and experiences being painted. Some won't think that, but I think that."

So, when the question came up about the 2012 season. Soulja was sort of on a see-saw with it. He says "I got some ideas of things I want to do, but just as always I'm going to fall off that, and move to something else. I know I want to do something, that I've never done before. And, I think I got it, but I just have to see where it goes down the line. I know I'm going to push those who've been standing, and working hard as me more. Like Cash, and L3GEND. I saw my boys come along way, and we've came along way together, and I think 2012 is going to be the year we capitalize on all that we've done.

In those conclusive words Soulja said what he said, and spoke no more about it, but knowing him, he's going to push through anything, and do more than have a Street Dream, he is going to make it an reality.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone