:::: MENU ::::
  • 12:44 AM
Soulja, and delays are something that go hand, and hand. It seems as of late Soulja went from being on a hot streak to going straight out cold. But, this time it is not his work ethic that got in the way. Just some technical problems at the Street Dreams Inc Media Lab.

Soulja says "No worries most of the songs I had for "Relevance" is still around, and intact, it's just taking a little bit longer than expected to fix the problem, but I'm getting back on my feet, and will have "Relevance" out some time in March."

Even with the technical problem it has not stop the progress of the YBG mixtape, that was set as Soulja's top priority at the beginning of the year. He says "Although I'm the one falling short the rest of the gang is hard at work, so this time it won't be none of the rest playing catch up, it'll be me. But, I'm pretty good on songs we do have, and its cool to have some tracks on the mixtape that don't feature me at all. No big for me."

The progress on the YBG mixtape is still unknown at the moment, so maybe in the early weeks of March we can hear something about the YBG mixtape.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone