:::: MENU ::::
  • 4:21 PM
For an artist with a large palette it is sometime hard to maintain all the skills. For Soulja he has done well over the coming years at maintaining, and upping his skills each release. But, due to so many set backs Soulja was sad to announce that "Relevance" may not be dropping, and a set back on the awaited YBG mixtape.

He says "As of late there has been alot causing setbacks on projects I'm working on. At first I thought it was only a minor setback for me, but its becoming more of a problem for myself. I usually deal, and adapt with problems, and handle them accordingly, but this time to solution is out of my hands." Soulja goes on to say "I really want to complete "Relevance" and have it out while finishing the YBG mixtape, then set out to work on my album, but as of now it looks like that maybe out of distance for me."

Although Soulja was filled with disappointed me, he did say what tracks that was complete for "Relevance" will drop in time. He will scrap the project, put the songs out, and start new once he is back up, and running. But, with him not being able to record doesn't stop him from working on music. Soulja also added in "I'm constantly working on new material, always writing, and always making beats. So, once I'm back, I'm going to be back for a while, and on a roll.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone