:::: MENU ::::
  • 11:21 PM

It seems as Soulja did have alot built up for his "Relevance" mixtape, that the people will have to get separate now because Soulja scrapped the project. But, it's kind of awesome to hear this freestyle from Soulja. He says "I was in the lab one night, going across instrumentals, and I heard this Eminem instrumental I had. And, all I could do was go in the booth, and lay something down to it."

After listening to the track, you can hear alot of rough cuts in flow from Soulja, but the way it bounces around on the track, it syncs up real nice. And, its really been a while since Soulja really got on a track, and attacked it as he done this one. Even on that topic he says "Lately, I been going at tracks with the same approach I did with Mildley Woods, and that was a simple flow that was easy on the beat. It wasn't really me from way back when that when I got on a beat. I attacked it full force, and go all out on it. Even with this track, although it was a freestyle, I played it back so much. I remembered my own verse, so later that night I went back, and adlib it."

Check out the freestyle from Soulja below. Going in on Eminem "Soldier" Instrumental.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone