:::: MENU ::::
  • 11:13 PM
The talk about Soulja's new "Return to the Underground" mixtape has gone quiet. But, it seems as if Soulja is trying to get people talking with this Big K.R.I.T. inspired "Money on the Floor" type track. Entitled "Country Cousins" which features Will Boy, and produced by Johnny Juliano. Soulja spoke on the track during delivery.

He says "The mixtape isn't dead at all. I'm still recording music. I have a bunch of songs that are waiting to be mixed, but right now the timing still isn't right. I don't want people to think that I'm just saying I'm going to put out a mixtape. And, then turn around to not do so. I'm just waiting on the right time, and in that time making sure this mixtape is solid. I don't want to half-ass this project."

Soulja also spoke on why the next track he picked to be released from the mixtape was "Country Cousins" and why he has so many tracks out with Will Boy that will be on the mixtape.. He says "I just felt as if it was the right song to put out after the last tracks I put out from the mixtape. I really want to show people how many turns, and curves this mixtape will take. And, the songs are previews of what the entire thing may be. I have no problem with putting half of the songs out before the mixtape is done. I think that will build up people's anticipation to hear the full project when its finished."

It seems as if Soulja is sure of what he wants this project to do. Check out the new track featuring Will Boy below...


A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone