:::: MENU ::::
  • 7:55 PM

Soulja has been MIA partially the whole year. Random music dropping now, and again. Promises of something new, but nothing concrete. It took a old friend to bring Soulja back to the music. The old friend is... Cash. Everybody knows Cash and Soulja has the best musically relationship. And, it took Cash to reach out to Soulja to bring him back from no man's land.

Soulja initially reached out to Cash for some collab tracks. Cash reached back by sending the remix for "Shawty for the Summer" single. Soulja blessed a nice verse on the song. And, showed that he has not lost a step. Although Soulja did speak about the recording process was alot more difficult than it used to be for him.



He says "Its been so long since I've recorded anything, that it was kind like re-training myself all over again. How to write the verse, how I was going to flow it, and deliver it. Everything that I took for granted when I used to write verse, and record all the time." He continues by saying "It was something beautiful at the same time. I can hear how much my voice has changed, and its a good bad thing. I just have to put my focus back into my vocal ability, and reach the limits I've set before, and make new ones."

From the tone of Soulja, it seems as him, and Cash is going to be working soon again. Cash is getting ready to drop his new "Life of Sin" mixtape. And, it seems as if its going to be solid. We spoke with Cash, and he says "Soulja and I have gotten back on the waves lengths where  we use each other opinions to for our projects. He put some input on my mixtape just as I've done his in the past. Hopefully I can get him a few more tracks before I put the final stamp on the mixtape."

Be on the look out for Cash's new mixtape "Life of Sin" which will have some features from Soulja Corleone on it, and maybe something more will spawn from these collaborations.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone