:::: MENU ::::
  • 2:12 AM

As previously reported Soulja was suppose to be taking some time off from music, and focus on other things. It seems that was a lie. Soulja is working on another mixtape called "Undisputed" which will drop around the month of November. Right after the previously announced "My Best Work" mixtape. Which will drop on a special day for Soulja. Oct 25 which is the birthday of Soulja's daughter.

Soulja says "The reason for the date I choose is because my daughter is my best work ultimately. And, it felt so right to drop a remembrance  mixtape on the most remembered day in my life. So, I choose her birthday."

Soulja also spoke on how "Undisputed" came to be, and why he entitled it that. Soulja says "The mixtape actually came to me by whats going on right now in my life, and through the song "Stressing" which I put out a couple days ago. I felt like right now I'm really down like I've always been in my life, and I've always gotten back up, and proved myself sort of like a undisputed champion. Just through one song I put alot of things in, I felt as if I could pour a little more of me out, and make myself feel better while making a project that other people can relate too."

"Undisputed" has no release date yet, only that it maybe around November when it comes out. "My Best Work" drops Oct. 25, 2011.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone