:::: MENU ::::
  • 4:03 AM

The song selection on "Who is Mildley Woods?" is wide, talking 18 wheeler wide load type wide. With all different type of styles brought on by Soulja, and his features. And, with different styles it brings out the best punchlines in each song. Now, these aren't the only punchlines, and they aren't the best. But, they are the most noticeable in each song. To count all the punchlines, and wingers on "Who is Mildley Woods?" would be more than a top 10, almost a top 100.

But, before you even glace at the top 10. Remember this... if you didn't download, and listen to "Who is Mildley Woods?" some of these punchlines are left field for you. So, take a moment if you didn't download, and get the mixtape. The punchlines will wait for you to do that. But, beyond that. Take a look if there are punchlines that you thought should have been on the list, leave a comment below, or hit Soulja up on Facebook.



1. "I'm nasty with the money, I bring millions to a threesome" - Soulja Corleone
Track: M.O.N.E.Y

2. "My pockets full of cabbage, I ain't talking rabbit food" - L3GEND
Track: Self Made (G-Mix)

3. "All my n*ggas eating in this b*tch, call it Jurassic Park" - Cash
Track: Self Made (G-Mix)

4. "The neighbors know my name, and they live up the street" - Soulja Corleone
Track: In Love with a Gangsta

5. "Y'all just f*ggot a** n*ggas, Chris Bosh, Miami Heat" - Soulja Corleone
Track: You Don't Know Me

6. "Holding hands with the money, now that's a cute couple" - The Kid aka Hollywood
Track: You Don't Know Me

7. "I am the freshest sh*t, I know you see me steaming" - L3GEND
Track: MC Khalifa (Remix)

8. "I go hard in the p*ssy, call me Reggie Bush, run it up the middle, then I juke it" - Soulja Corleone
Track: We Be At It

9. "First class weed, they asking when the flight leave" - The Kid aka Hollywood

10. "Sub-Zero with jewelery that cold n*gga, feel a breeze when I step in, get a cold n*gga" - Cash
Track: MC Khalifa (Remix)

A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone