:::: MENU ::::
  • 11:16 PM
Coming straight off the release of his new album. Soulja is preparing to work on another. But, just before that happens. He has planned to drop something different. In a previous article the news of a instrumental EP came up. Soulja has finally found a date to drop this album. While with that news Soulja has also brought the news that production of the new album has started.

In a short interview Soulja summed up what is going on. He goes on to say "I'm used to dropping some mixtapes after I drop a album, but I'm going to take a different approach this time. With my "More than a Rapper" instrumental EP coming soon. I know I wanted to put it out soon, so I chose the date of June 12th. As of right now. The instrumentals for the EP are done, and are in the final mastering stages. So, it should be out on time." He follows up by speaking on the new album. He says "I know that "Music. Pain." was short, but it meant alot to me. I had so much more I wanted to do, so a sequel EP album of the completed name that I original picked for my album will do. It will complete the EPs into a LP. And, the production has started on that. A single should be out a little before "More than a Rapper" drops."

So, it looks like there is alot on Soulja's plate to get done, but he will make it happen. Nothing is more important to him than keeping the people with new music. As you heard "More than a Rapper" instrumental EP will drop June 12, 2012. So, be on the look out..
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone