:::: MENU ::::
  • 6:15 PM
With his album being released, and having great feedback about it. What's next for Soulja to take on. We spoke with him a few days ago. To find out what is the next projects to come.

Soulja said "I'm thinking about releasing a instrumental album. I have alot of beats I created for the album, and didn't use. That was an idea. If the people want that. Then, that is to come. I've started production on the sequel album to "Music. Pain." when that will be completed I don't know. But, I'm taking the same approach with the sequel that I did the prequel. Once the music sounds like its ready to be put out, then I will do so."

With a minor idea of his future projects, that can't be all. Knowing the type of artist Soulja is. Something else has to be coming. Once he cracked he opened up by saying "No, that's not all I have in mind. The YBG mixtape has been put on hold so many times, that myself and Cash have decided to go with what we have as far as YBG is concerned. I'm also to be working hand, and hand with D. Prodigy on his debut mixtape. But, at the moment that's going a little slow. Although it is half complete."

Seems as if the people have alot to await from Soulja in the coming month. With "Music. Pain." leading the way of the 2012 season. 
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone