:::: MENU ::::
  • 10:18 PM
Soulja has been busy these last few weeks coming off the release of his album "Music. Pain." and then readying  his "More than a Rapper" instrumental album. It seems as he won't let up off his grind. Now, he releases the first single from his upcoming album that hasn't been given a title yet. Or, atleast he hasn't released it to the public.

In a few previous articles Soulja spoke about working on the sequel album to "Music. Pain." So, it looks like he's beginning to move forward into that project right now. Soulja did speak about the single saying "The track was suppose to be on "Music. Pain." but it wasn't completed by the deadline, so I was like I'm going to save it, and put it on the new album. And, right now as I'm working on the new album. It seemed right to drop it as the leading single."

Soulja also bring Cash, and L3GEND on for a feature on this track. We asked if the sequel is going to be like "Music. Pain." with a feature on every track. Soulja says "Yeah, I like to keep a nice mix of features. And, mainly why "Music. Pain." had so many features was because I wanted to test out people on my productions. I plan to do the same with the upcoming project, and expand my feature list."

It seems as Soulja has the idea to have his new album sounding better, or just as well as "Music. Pain." If you haven't checked out the new single. It is below, and you can purchase the single for .99 cents.


A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone