:::: MENU ::::
  • 8:42 AM
With May 15th right around the corner. Soulja has done nothing, but speak on his upcoming  "Music. Pain." EP via his social networks. But, the word is not out about the project yet. People are still in the dark about this project.

We spoke with Soulja about his concerns, and expectations of the EP. He says "Of all my projects, I had full control over what this one sounds like, there was no blueprint written in pre-made beats. Every beat, every verse, collaboration was all for this project. There was more hard work put into this project than any mixtape I've released before." He continues by saying "My expectations are high. This is my first body of work that I can say I created from the ground up. And, I'm hoping when it release the people will see that also."

It seems as low feedback from the singles is sort of bothering Soulja, but knowing the type of person he is. He won't let this set him back. Soulja said "There is no failure in success, and there no success without failure. If the album doesn't do well, I still have more to learn then."

"Music. Pain." will go on sale exactly at 12AM on May 14 eastern time.


A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone