:::: MENU ::::
  • 2:07 PM
The new album from Soulja Corleone has been highly anticipated to be released. Soulja has spoke about the album on countless occasions. Then, everything went silent about the project. Many thought that the album was almost completed, and ready for release.

And, awaited the date when the album would come. But, now Soulja has spoken on the true whereabouts of the project. He says "I've been working on my new album for some time. And, production was my main focus. I wanted the music to be better than my previous album. Once I got production taken care of. I was ready to record. And, I did that for a while."



He continues by saying "I recorded some songs, but fell into a vocal slump. My voice wasn't where it was when I first started recording. And, that's the main thing I count on to get my point across. While waiting, and recuperating my voice. I had a malfunction with the external hard drive that held the beats to the new album. All the beats for the album was lost. So, I could not continue on the songs I had started, or work on any new."

So, the main question with all that being said is.. Where is the album? Soulja answers that question by saying "I'm starting fresh, a clean slate with the album. I still have verses written. Production is back on, and hopefully the album will be completed before the end of the summer. I'm going to put everything I have into this project."

For now Soulja has released 4 unfinished tracks from the album that he was albe to savage. You can check those down below. And, they are avaible for download. Until then the wait for "Redemption" has begun yet again.


A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone