:::: MENU ::::
  • 4:54 PM
If you haven't been up to date with Soulja via his social networks. He's been talking bout recording his upcoming EP. Last time we spoke with Soulja he was saying that he was planning to take his producing more serious. It seems that he is ready for that step.

He says "Everything I've done in my career up to this point, I've pre-planned to make happen. And, on thing on that list that I haven't gotten around to was to produce my own single. I've done that now, and so the plan is to produce my upcoming EP. The entire thing produced of my own design. Once I've completed that milestone. It'll be time for me to create new goals to reach."

Soulja also told us that he has completed over 50 beats, but will only be creating about 8 new ones just for this EP. He also told us that he has gotten started on the EP, and have two completed tracks. And, plans on having some collaborations on the EP. He even went on to say "This is just the beginning for Soulja Corleone producing. I'm hoping to do some work on Ca$h's next coming album, and a single or so for L3GEND, and whoever is willing to work with me in the coming future."

It seems as Soulja is ready for this step. The name of the EP hasn't been released nor is a release date for the EP. But, the way Soulja is talking it's sometime soon. Keep your ears open for something to drop from the EP soon.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone