:::: MENU ::::
  • 1:17 AM
As Soulja begins to kick off his upcoming EP. He sat down to speak with us about working on it, and what he's been going through working on the EP. And, possibly who will feature, and when it will be released.

When asked what was the toughest part of starting the EP, Soulja says "Finding a place to begin, but its like that with every project. But, once you have your direction. There is going to be alot of alternative roads coming your way. Sometimes its best to pick one, and roll with it." Soulja continued by saying "Truthfully the toughest part wasn't me getting started, but getting sick after I got started. That was one of my major setbacks. For a day or two it gave me time to stop recording, and work on a few new beats. But, after a week or so it got annoying cause I couldn't really record, and send out tracks to the people I was collaborating with. But, through it all... sick or not I still recorded some songs. So, I just hope the people bare with me on some tracks not sounding my best."

We then we on to ask Soulja who would be on the EP. He simply responded, and said "The regulars who always feature on my tracks with me for most of my projects. L3GEND, Ca$h, and now Will Boy since some tracks I made was really southern inspired he was the most likely candidate for spitting something  lyrical, and southern. And, I'm hoping to work with some new people for a track or two."

But, when it came down to the most need to know question. On when is the EP dropping? Soulja said "I really don't know. I never stop a project until the music stop, once the music stops. Then, I'm ready to put it out. But, since this is a EP, and not a full length album. I'm hoping to put it out sometime in May."

Now, with the knowledge of knowing the EP is dropping sometime in May. People must know the name of it, but Soulja simply said "Not yet. I don't plan on putting the name out there until the second single. Because the name of the EP truly would give away with the EP will sound like. So, that's why I'm keeping it under wraps for now."  And, with the final question to ask. Who is helping pick out the songs for the EP? Soulja says "No one other than Ca$h. He always works close with me on my projects. I let him hear alot of stuff that's unfinished so I can get a honest response back about the material. He picked the first single, and the second. And, by the time the second single drops. The EP will be on its way."

Even with all the information Soulja gave about the project. Alot is still unknown about it. Guess we'll have to wait until the release date gets close for the EP.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone