:::: MENU ::::
  • 3:42 AM
After 3 months of talking about his EP, and finally releasing a single from it. Then, keeping the name hidden of it. Soulja has finally came out, and gave the name of the EP to the public. He says "After keeping the name of the EP hidden, so long. I think y'all are ready for the name of the EP. The EP is named "Music. Pain." be prepared for it."

So, the name that has been given to the upcoming EP is only two words? That is a little simple for Soulja. So, with a brief interview the whole reason was given for why this awaited, and so secret EP name was chosen. Soulja says "I chose a name for my album that I thought I would be working on at the beginning of the year. A little after I dropped the "Never Given Sunday" mixtape. But, it dwell on me so long that I fell out with it. As I began to explore more than just rapping, and started working on beats. I realized the only thing that kept me going was the music. It was a release, and escape from the pain I encountered in my personal life. And, therefore I put the two together, and came up with the name for the EP. Once I started working on it."

Seems logical enough for Soulja, he also talks about working on a sequel EP. He says "The original name for my album is still in my head, and I have plenty of leftover material that I can use in my next project, and I will use that name on that EP. Since the name of this EP goes along with the sequel that could be."

Finally, the dormant Soulja who hasn't putting nothing out since the end of 2011 has his game plan in motion. Lets see what it turns out to be.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone