:::: MENU ::::
  • 10:15 PM
Its official now, the EP from Soulja is in the works, and now on the way. Today, Soulja dropped this first single from it, entitled "Ridin' Round the City" which features new yet old collaborator Will Boy. Don't remember Will Boy, he appeared on the songs "One N*gga" and "Unfamiliar Faces" from Soulja's previous mixtape "Never Given Sunday" that dropped some months ago.

And, it seems Soulja cut no corners with this smooth single. Soulja spoke on the track, and said "I chose this song as the first single, simply cause its something for the people to play in they cars. While I was making the beat in my mind. I was like I want something to bang hard in the trunks, but be smooth enough to play on a afternoon, or rolling up to the club. And, the words just came from the beat itself. I must say both myself and Will Boy painted the picture of just what I imagined making the beat."

Check out the first single from the unnamed EP from Soulja below.
A call-to-action text Contact Soulja Corleone